Here are the technical requirements to watch a live Pay-Per-View via your desktop computer or laptop:
- A wired ethernet connection from your computer to your Cable Modem, DSL, or outbound internet connection (a wireless connection can cause problems with your video stream)
- The latest Flash Player.
- Ensure that you are allowing pop-up windows from LivePhish.com.
- Check the component list below for more details.
Here are the technical requirements to watch a live Pay-Per-View via your mobile device:
- Wifi or High Speed Data like LTE (4G or 3G may work depending on your mobile data rate)
- iOS 6 or later for iOS devices
- Android 4.1 or later should be able to watch the mobile stream without Flash-- earlier versions of Android will require Flash
- If you have problems with the mobile stream, please log in to your account on a wired computer (you will not need to purchase another pass)
|Internet connection speed||High speed internet connection of 1.5 Mbps or faster.|
Check my speed
|DSL or Cable internet connection of 3.0 Mbps or faster|
Check my speed
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows Windows 7 or higher;|
Mac computer with an Intel processor:
|Microsoft Windows 10. At least the "Required" specs for Mac, preferably more RAM and faster processor.|
|Processor|| 1 GHz processor or faster||2 GHz processor or faster|
| RAM||1 GB or higher||1 GB or higher|
|Display Configuration||1024 x 768 resolution; 32 bit color||Same as "Required" configuration or higher|
|Video card||Video card with 64 MB of video RAM (VRAM).||Same as "Required" configuration or higher resolution|
Same as "Required" configuration