SMART TV's with proprietary software (like Samsung's Tizen and LG's WebOS) are NOT compatible with nugs.net streams and may not work properly.
There are many options for watching a Pay-Per-View on your TV. Here are some suggestions:
- HDMI from Mac or PC to TV - most desktop and laptop MACs and PCs have an HDMI port. HDMI 1.3 or later will pass both digital audio and video in one cable from your computer directly to your TV or A/V Receiver. You may need to adjust your Audio output setting in your Control Panel. Here's a guide to get you started.
- AppleTV - Download the nugs.net APP from the AppleTV App Store or "Airplay" from iOS devices or "Mirror" from your MAC browser.
- ChromeCast - "Cast" from the Google Chrome browser on your PC or MAC. *Chromecasting from mobile devices is NOT supported.
- Android or iOS devices - Watch on your device using nugs.net app under My Webcasts.
- ROKU, FireTV and Android TV - Watch on your device by installing the Qello Stingray Concerts app, navigate to the LIVE section and login using your nugs.net credentials. *Amazon Firesticks are NOT supported.