SMART TV's with proprietary software (like Samsung's Tizen and LG's WebOS) are NOT compatible with nugs.net streams and may not work properly.
There are many options for watching a Pay-Per-View on your TV. Here are some suggestions:
- HDMI - most desktop and laptop MACs and PCs have an HDMI port. HDMI 1.3 or later will pass both digital audio and video in one cable from your computer directly to your TV or A/V Receiver. You may need to adjust your Audio output setting in your Control Panel. Here's a guide to get you started.
- AppleTV - Download the nugs.net APP from the AppleTV App Store or "Airplay" from iOS devices or "Mirror" from your MAC browser.
- VGA or DVI (Monitor Out)- many desktops and laptops have a port for connecting a computer monitor. Many Plasma and LCD TVs and A/V Receivers have similar ports on them to accept a video signal directly from your computer. You will also need to send audio to your A/V Receiver or TV via an 1/8th inch headphone-type cable.
- ChromeCast - "Cast" from the Google Chrome browser on your PC or MAC. *Chromecasting from mobile devices is NOT supported.
- Android or iOS devices - Watch on your device using the mobile site or the nugs.net app under My Webcasts.
- ROKU, FireTV and Android TV - Watch on your device by installing the Qello Stingray Concerts app, navigate to the LIVE section and login using your nugs.net credentials. *Amazon Fire Sticks are NOT supported.