There are many options for watching a Pay-Per-View on your TV. Here are some suggestions:
- HDMI from Mac or PC to TV - most desktop and laptop MACs and PCs have an HDMI port that you can connect to your TV directly for audio and video. Connect the HDMI to your TV prior to booting up your computer otherwise you may have sync issues. Once connected use the Chrome or Firefox browser to access your streams from your My Library page on nugs.net or your My Stash page on nugs.tv
- AppleTV - Download the nugs.net APP from the AppleTV App Store or Airplay from iOS devices or Mirror from your MAC browser.
- ChromeCast - Cast from the nugs app on iOS or Android, or using the Chrome browser from Mac or PC.
**CASTING 4K Webcasts is NOT supported
- Android or iOS devices - Watch on your device using nugs.net app under My Library> My Events.
- SmartTVs - Mirroring your device's screen to your TV is not supported. You may be able to cast (from Chrome on PC) or Airplay (from Safari on iOS) or using the LivePhish iOS or Android app directly from the video player to your TV. You can find information on mirroring to your TV at these links - FireOS - RokuTV - AndroidTV - Samsung & LG