- Extract your FLAC files to WAV; simply drag all your FLAC files onto the FLAC front-end software and click the DECODE button.
- Drag the WAV files onto your favorite CD burning software.
- If you are using the latest version of Nero CD burning software, you can skip the conversion step. Make sure you have installed the proper FLAC software with the FLAC plugin for Nero. Drag the FLAC files for each disc onto Nero and burn your CDs according to Nero's instructions.
MAC OS X USERS:
- Make sure you have OS X (10.2 or later) and the latest FLAC software.
- First you must expand your downloaded FLAC files to AIFF. You can do this using one of 3 applications: MacFLAC, FLACer, or MacAmp Lite.
To use MacFLAC:
- Launch MacFLAC. NOTE: If this is the first time that you have used MacFLAC, you should set the Output Format to AIFF.
- Drag your FLAC files onto the MacFLAC icon in your application dock to expand the files to AIFF.
- You can now preview the files before burning them to CD. Double-click on any of the AIFF file icons to play them in the Quicktime player, or drag the AIFF files into the iTunes library to create a quick playlist for preview purposes.
To use FLACer:
- Launch FLACer. NOTE: If this is the first time that you have used FLACer, you should set the Output Format to AIFF.
- Drag your FLAC files onto the FLACer icon in your application dock to expand the files to AIFF.
To use MacAmp Lite:
- Launch MacAmp Lite.
- Open Window -> Plugins -> Output and check the box next to AIFF Writer.
- Drag your FLAC files into MacAmp Lite and click PLAY.
- Finally, to burn your CDs, import the AIFF files into your CD burning software in the proper order and burn your CDs according to the instructions for your CD burning software using Disc At Once (DAO) to ensure that there are no 2 second gaps between the tracks.